Mircules DX Cluster is an iPhone / iPad app that shows the info found on the international DX Cluster. It is available in the appstore in 2 languages; English and Dutch.
This Cluster is widely used by radio amateurs and SWL enthusiasts to find the DX “treasures” on the bands.
All popular amateur bands are included
– MF + HF bands (10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m, 80m, 160m)
– VHF + UHF bands (70cm, 1.25m, 2m, 4m, 6m)
See the DX spots in a clear list
Mircules DX Cluster shows the last 50 DX spots on the selected band in a clear list.
The first spot item in the list is the most popular DX spot at that moment. This is the item that recurs in the list the biggest number of times.
All the info you need!
Information that is shown per spot item in the main list is:
– callsign of the spotted Radio Amateur.
– location of the spotted Radio Amateur.
– frequency where the person can be found
– time and date of the spotting
– callsign of the person that did the spotting
Get even more info!
From the detail page of the spot, it is possible to open the QRZ.COM page or a map of the location of the spotted callsign and the person that did the spotting. This way you can get even more info!