This handy app helps you to quickly and easily log amateur radio contacts while on the air.
Look at the bottom of this page for the feature list.
Mircules HAM QuickLog – 30 second overview
Mircules HAM QuickLog; logging software for the iPad
Some of the features of QuickLog:
- Create as many new log files as you want. Supports create, modify and delete functionality.
- Only fill in a few fields to log a contact; most fields are optional or have a default value already filled in.
- Shows instantly all necessary info, after entering a call sign. Country, ITU zone, CQ Zone, DXCC nr, number of contacts etc…
- Possibility to add extra notes (scratchpad) to every log file.
- Supports the ADIF and CSV formats for import and export of contacts.
- Importing is possible using iTunes or using a URL to a file on the internet.
- View operator info in HAMQTH.COM and QRZ.COM.
- View country info in Google Maps.
- For SOTA and IOTA activations, the activation fields, IOTA, MY_IOTA, SOTA_REF and MY_SOTA_REF are available on screen and in the import / export of logfiles.
- Supports a special Contest Mode with dupe checking and automatic update of TX EXCH, if so desired.
- Import HAMQTH.COM operator info automatically into your log entry, if so desired.
Although QuickLog is extensively tested it is always good practice to make backups of all your logs! Please test and become familiar with the app before using it in a live environment.